Saturday, August 25, 2007

Coming Under Care


Just a quick note to keep friends up to date...

This morning (Saturday, 25 Aug), at a meeting of the North Texas Presbytery, I came under care of Presbytery and my internship at Park Cities Presbyterian Church was approved.

This means that in terms of credentials I am still in need of license and ordination (which also assumes a call!). I am considering pursing licensing this year while at PCPC, but haven't decided yet on how important or beneficial this might be.

I am also preparing for RUF assessment. RUF is Reformed University Fellowship, the campus ministry of the PCA. I'm hoping to minister in this context after my internship. The cost to attend assessment is $1000, so I am beginning a fund raising campaign with letters to go out in the coming weeks. If you would like to contribute, or at least receive a letter, please don't hesitate to contact me at matt.bradley [at] pcpc.org. All contributions are deductible and you will receive a receipt from RUM (Reformed University Ministries, the mothership).

No comments: