Saturday, April 12, 2008

Financial Responsibility


Quick! When is the last time you spent $10 and what was it for? Fast food? Parking? Tipping the waiter at a decent restaurant? Chances are you can't even remember it because the amount is so forgettable. And if you do remember it, chances are the thing you bought is digested, service rendered, or broken. Do yourself a favor. If you are under the age of 40, go to wired.com, click on "subscribe" and start 12 issues of goodness for just $10. I'm telling you. Seriously. This is the best $10 you will ever spend. You know all those subscriptions you've had in the past? You know how they arrived and then sat unread on your coffee table? Me too. This past December I finished my first 12 issues of Wired. I read every word. I'm just sayin'.

No comments: