Thursday, March 06, 2008

A Hard Day

Xavier, our youngest at 3 years old tomorrow, announced at the table tonight that he was tired and wanted to go to bed. This couldn't be more out of character for him, and in fact we suspected he was just playing. He proceeded to lay down his head on the table and pretend to be asleep. I played with him for a minute while he peeked and tried not to smile. But after a few minutes of conversation between Leslie and me, we realized he had indeed fallen asleep (and he is still in there sleeping as I type). I poked and prodded and took these photos and still he was breathing deeply. Now that's some serious tired.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Wow... I haven't been that tired in years. I wish that would happen to my nephew from time to time.

Mike

Matthew Bradley said...

I wish it would happen to me from time to time!